Birds and Beans Roasters
May 19, 2009 by Robert Rice
Toronto-based roaster Birds and Beans, a long-time supporter of the work done by the SMBC, is one of Canada's premier Bird Friendly® coffee purveyors. In their quest to educate the public and bring great-tasting coffee to consumers, Birds and Beans Roasters regularly help sponsor local bird walks in the Toronto area.
We salute their efforts and wish them many more years of success in connecting conservation to the market place.
- Connecting sustainable agriculture and wildlife conservation: Does shade coffee provide habitat for mammals?
- Conserving Biodiversity Through Certification of Tropical Agroforestry Crops at Local and Landscape Scales
- Shade Coffee: Update on a Disappearing Refuge for Biodiversity
- Fruit Production in Shade Grown Coffee Farms
- Fruit Trees Help Ensure Tropical Birds' Future on Coffee Plantations
- Epiphytes Important for Biodiversity
- Shade Grown Coffee Keeps Coffee Berry Borer at Bay
- Birds, Bugs, and Agroforestry
- Effect of Epiphyte Removal on Common Bush-Tanagers and Golden-crowned Warblers
- Rustic Coffee Best for Birds and Ants