FONZ Member Week
FONZ members enjoy a full week of exclusive perks at ZooLights, from December 4 through 10 including a set of coupons for tubing, train, and carousel rides. Plus, FREE parking*, an extra 5% discount on Zoo store purchases, and Bei Bei glow in the dark wristbands.
* Members must present their membership card and matching photo ID to redeem parking, gift shop discounts, coupon pack and wristbands. Coupons and wristbands are available at any guest services information booth. Wrist bands are available while supplies last; up to 4 per membership account. All offers are only applicable December 4-10.
FONZ Members-only Lounge
Every Saturday night of ZooLights (November 28, December 5, 12, 19, 26) the Elephant Community Center will be transformed into The Warm Up and Chill Out Lounge between 5-8 p.m. (subject to change in the event of inclement weather or animal care needs). Inside this exclusive space, FONZ members will enjoy complimentary drinks and themed goodies generously provided by Starbucks.
Please note: your FONZ membership card and matching photo ID are required for admission.
BrewLights: Thursday, December 3, 5-9 p.m.
A very limited number of tickets are still available. If any tickets remain, they may be purchased at the event.
Introducing our hoppiest holiday event yet, BrewLights. BrewLights will take place during ZooLights, Powered by Pepco, as a ticketed microbrew and craft beer event. Guests will enjoy beer tastings from a dozen breweries as well as sample savory foods from top DC restaurants all under the bright lights of DC's favorite holiday tradition. All proceeds support the critical work of the National Zoo and the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute – including species preservation and animal care.
This event is for guests 21 and over. No children or babies are permitted into the event areas.
Beers on Tap:
- Adroit Theory Brewing
- Blue Moon Brewing Company
- Brothers Craft Brewing
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Denizens Brewing Co
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- "Fatti" by Stelzer
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Hellbender Brewing Company
- Jailbreak Brewing Company
- Old Bust Head Brewing Co.
- Starr Hill Brewery
- Brookland Pint
- Catering by Seasons: A Division of La Prima Food Group
- Meridian Pint
- Rural Society: Argentine Steakhouse
- Smoke & Barrel
- Ted's Bulletin