Registration for spring and summer camps is open!
Different membership levels can register at different times:
- Priority registration opens to members at the Premier Plus level and above at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 29.
- Registration opens to all members at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 5.
- Registration opens to the general public at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 12.
It's important to be prepared! Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get ready to register:
- Check your membership level. If you are currently a FONZ member, your membership level is listed on your membership card and your membership confirmation email.
- Check your account email and password. Both members and non-members need to have an account to register for camps. Use this link to verify your email account and password. Email us if you are unsure of the address that is associated with your account or you need help resetting your password.
- Have all of your child’s information handy. You'll need:
- Your family’s medical insurance carrier name and policy number if you are insured
- The date of your child’s last tetanus shot
- The names and phone numbers of emergency contacts and adults who are approved to pick your child up from camp
As a reminder, spring camps run from April 15 to 19 and summer camps run from June 24 to Aug. 16. Learn more about camps.
We look forward to seeing your family this summer!