There is limited parking on Zoo grounds for commercial buses. Commercial bus parking can only be purchased through Parking Panda. After accessing Parking Panda, reservations can be made by selecting the lot titled "Bus Parking." Please note that these limited reservations are only available Monday through Wednesday, and must be reserved at least one day in advance. However, drop off and pick up by commercial buses is conveniently located at the Bus Lot by Panda Pavilion, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (5 p.m. closing November through March).
Reserved parking for school buses is located in Parking Lot E only. For inquiries regarding school bus parking availability, or to make a reservation, submit the following form or call 202-633-4964.
- All school bus parking reservation requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours in advance, but it is recommended to book at least two months in advance to increase your chances of having your request accepted.
- School bus parking and reservations are free, but there is limited space available Monday through Wednesday. There is no bus parking available on other days of the week.
- Requests will be filled in order, based on date and time of request sent.
- There will be no bus parking for the first three weeks of April, (4/7/17 - 4/23/17).
- Once your reservation has been confirmed, a code will be sent to the point of contact for you to display in the bus window the day of your visit.