EACH INDIVIDUAL IN THE GROUP IS REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ENTRY PASS
Group Reservation Policy:
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Each individual must have an entry pass to enter the Zoo.
- Groups may select visitation dates from September 5, 2023 through June 15, 2024. Summer booking dates will be made available in the coming months. Certain dates, such as major holidays and event dates like Boo at the Zoo, will not be available for group reservations.
- School groups with bus parking reservations on weekdays from September 5, 2023 through March 15, 2024 are eligible to receive complimentary bus parking.
- Complimentary bus parking is based on availability.
- School groups must provide their NCES ID number to receive this benefit.
- Schools will be required to pay bus parking fees outside of this time frame.
- Bus parking is limited to a maximum of three buses per reservation. When available, groups arriving in more than three buses must make multiple reservations. Please be aware that any additional buses not included in the reservation may be turned away at the discretion of the Parking team. Thank you for understanding.
- Idling on Connecticut Avenue is not permitted. Violators are subject to ticketing and/or fines by the Metropolitan Police Department.
- Group bus parking fees are based on a tiered pricing system. For non-school groups, and school groups arriving on weekends, pricing ranges from $60 to $120 per bus, based on availability and time of year. Visitors are encouraged to make contingency plans outside of Zoo grounds if bus parking is no longer available.
- The Zoo is open rain or shine. Exchanges are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. In the event of a cancelled visit, it is the responsibility of the group’s organizer to arrange a backup visitation date.
- After capacity for a calendar date is reached, bookings will no longer be available for that day.