1. What kind of snake would you find on a car?
A windshield viper!
2. Why are tigers terrible storytellers?
Because they only have one tail.
3. What kind of bird works at a construction site?
4. What does a fish say after sharing a new idea?
Let minnow what you think.
5. What do you call an alligator who solves mysteries?
6. Can a wallaby jump higher than a building?
Of course … buildings can’t jump!
7. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
8. What did the pinniped think of our last joke?
That’s the sealiest thing I’ve ever heard!
9. Why are snakes difficult to fool?
You can’t pull their leg.
10. Why don’t leopards play hide and seek?
They’re always spotted.
11. What color socks do sloth bears wear?
They don’t wear socks, because they have bear feet!