For the health and safety of our living collections, animal care staff, volunteers, and visitors, membership benefits, including parking and rides, will be limited or canceled as a precaution due to COVID-19. We are immensely grateful for your understanding. We look forward to fulfilling these benefits as soon as it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, we will continue to offer behind-the-scenes virtual access and engagement for all Council members as opportunities arise.
- All Explorer Council benefits
- Participation in a special virtual Director’s Update
- Invitations to VIP exhibit openings*
- Members' Breakfast with the Curators*
- Opportunities to attend talks with animal experts*
- Up to three named adult cardholders
- Access to free parking during regular, daytime visits to the Zoo*
- 15% discount on food and merchandise
- Unlimited carousel, train and other seasonal attraction rides with your member card during regular, daytime visits to the Zoo for up to 4 riders per visit*
- Priority registration and big discounts on Zoo education programs
- Invitations to animal previews and exhibit openings*
- Weekly Zoo Friends members-only e-newsletter
- Free or discounted admission to more than 100 other zoos and aquariums nationwide
- Discounts on stroller rentals*